Pokemon Aura Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Aura Masters

Welcome to Aura!!!

HomeMain ChatSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inaffiliates
Welcome To Aura
Pokemon of the Week
QuilavaRocks
Navigation
 Chat
 Broken Link
 Members
 Search

SKYPE POKEMON FRIEND CODE EXCHANGE GROUPCHAT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
harrisontwplegend
Begining Member
Begining Member
harrisontwplegend

SKYPE POKEMON FRIEND CODE EXCHANGE GROUPCHAT Empty
PostSubject: SKYPE POKEMON FRIEND CODE EXCHANGE GROUPCHAT   SKYPE POKEMON FRIEND CODE EXCHANGE GROUPCHAT Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:29 pm

I would like to invite you to a Skype pokemon friendcodes groupchat that battles/trades/chats, and it is becoming popular. All you need to do to join is send a Skype friend request to bigjon357. just send the request with the words: i want in the group! If you dont have skype because your worried it cost money your Wong! Skype to Skype is free! check it out at: www.Skype.com and notice that skype to skype ( what this groupchat uses) IS FREE! get it NOW! AND SEND A SKYPE FRIEND REQUEST TO bigjon357 today!My Skype Pokemon friend code exchange group chat is now at 50 ppl and growing ! We have tournaments every other weekend!!!! Send a Skype friend request to bigjon357 to get in some hot battling! what r u waiting for skype is free! Send the request today! bigjon357! bigjon357! bigjon357!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamershangout.forumotion.com

SKYPE POKEMON FRIEND CODE EXCHANGE GROUPCHAT
Page 1 of 1