Pokemon Aura Masters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Aura Masters

Welcome to Aura!!!

HomeMain ChatSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inaffiliates
Welcome To Aura
Pokemon of the Week
QuilavaRocks
Navigation
 Chat
 Broken Link
 Members
 Search

Pokemon WiFi Journey - Beta

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gyreid
Begining Member
Begining Member

Pokemon WiFi Journey - Beta Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon WiFi Journey - Beta   Pokemon WiFi Journey - Beta Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:31 pm

So for the past countless years, I've been working on a system of playing the pokemon games interactively with other players over WiFi. It involves creating a whole other tier of game play suitable fr almost any forum, although every time I bring the topic up for discussion, the forums die out before i get a change to show the system for what it is, and testing has come close to starting. I'll explain the system, and what it is exactly right now.

The Beginning:
First, you must register and create your profile. After registration, you will be given a starter Pokemon at level 1, being a recently hatched starter from the breeders. After you receive your starter, you will be able to engage trainers in battle for Trainer Points (TP).

Trainer Points (TP):
Trainer Points will allow you to purchase another Pokemon, adding it to your online team. You are allowed to use only the Pokemon in your online banks. This is to prevent any hacked Pokemon from being used in your WiFi Journey.

Online Storage:
The Pokemon you earn in your WiFi Journey will be put into your online storage. This storage is kept track in your profile, where all your Pokemon will be listed. Any changes in your Pokemon will be updated by a WiFi Journey Moderator. Online storage allows you to own more than six Pokemon, but if you are entering a battle, you must display who is on your main team.

The League and Level Limit
Note:All battles relating to the Wi-Fi Journey League will be a Single Free Match.
There are 12 Gym Leaders, 4 Elites, and a Champion, each having a specific type of battling style. Unlike the games, there will be four tiers, each tier containing three gyms. Each tier gym are near the same level. In order to unlock the next tier, you must defeat two out of the three gyms. You must also face battles with other players in the league to advance.

Here are the Level Barriers for each Gym Tier.

Tier-Less:10 (Before Tier One)
Tier One:20
Tier Two: 40
Tier Three: 60
Tier Four: 80

To reach the Elite Tier, you must have 8 badges from the Gym Tier. You must also have 5 victories against other trainers. There are two Elite Tiers, which carry two Elite members per tier. These tiers are tougher than the Gym Tiers having more powerful Pokemon. To reach the Champion Tier, you must defeat the Elite Tiers and have 10 Trainer Wins.

Elite Tier One: 85
Elite Tier Two: 90
Champion Tier: 100

Extras:
Since Wi-Fi doesn't give out EXP, you are allowed to train your Pokemon on your own. However, this means you must keep your Pokemon below your level tier. If one of your Pokemon surpass the level tier, you are not allowed to use that Pokemon until you reach the correct tier.

Items are to be purchased with TP in the Item Shop. The Item Shop will hold many held items that help turn the tides of battle in the League. They will also hold The Evolution Items, and in cases of a Trade-Evolution, a WiFi Journey Moderator will assist you with it when that said pokemon reaches a certain level.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So There's the System. If anybody has any questions, feel free to ask, and if you'd like to sign up for the Beta Test, here is where you do it.

Because the test group will most likely be small, in most cases I will create Trainer NPCs to help in the battling process. I'd like to see somewhere between 8 and 12 people for the test though.

Trainers will go through their registration after the sign up is full enough to begin.

Signed Trainers:

Soheal - 0003-5757-4627
MarillMaster - 4298-2294-6662
Monte/Pokepal - [Pokemon White FC here]

Last edited by Gyreid on Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
VictinisRage
Begining Member
Begining Member

PostSubject: Pokemon WiFi Journey - Beta   Pokemon WiFi Journey - Beta Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Sign me up Gyreid.

Name - Soheal
(In case you need it) FC - 0003 5757 4627
Back to top Go down
Marillmaster1
Begining Member
Begining Member
Marillmaster1

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon WiFi Journey - Beta   Pokemon WiFi Journey - Beta Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:15 pm

I WANNA TRY IT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pokepal16
Begining Member
Begining Member
pokepal16

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon WiFi Journey - Beta   Pokemon WiFi Journey - Beta Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:14 pm

This is an AWESOME idea gyreid. Sign me up!!

Name - Monte...or pokepal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon WiFi Journey - Beta   Pokemon WiFi Journey - Beta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon WiFi Journey - Beta
Page 1 of 1